Monday, February 18, 2013

Worth Reading

Daughters of Sarah
Daughters of Sarah
Author: Genevieve White
ISBN-13: 9780916573898
Publisher: Brentwood Christian Press
Book Type: Paperback ISBN-10: 0916573893
Publication Date: 1991


This is a book I read when I was a single sister. The focus of the book is on wives, but I found that even as a single sister the thoughts Mrs.White presented applied to me as well. It is a short book, easy to read, & it brings forth good convictions to the heart of a woman. If you have not read it I hope you will take the time to seek it out: just beware that not everything she shares is in line with Scripture so seek the Lord to rightly divide and take the good and leave the bad.


         Here is a link where you can buy it used: Daughters of Sarah






No comments:

Post a Comment