Monday, April 29, 2013

A word of encouragement


This is a flower I saw while I was out walking this weekend. I like the delicate touch of yellow in the midst of the purple. Praise God for His wonderful works. I think this flower stood alone & that's why it stood out to me. Notice the background; dirt & rocks. This wasn't growing in a fancy flower bed, and I don't remember seeing any other flowers around it. It reminds me of a holy & godly woman standing with courage & faith in her Heavenly Father amongst the dry & rocky world around her. This flower was growing straight and tall with its face toward the heavens. It was so refreshing to see; as are godly women in the midst of dry, hardened & worldly hearts. Be strong my Sister's & fear not to stand alone for the hope of salvation we have in Y'shua ha Mashiyach (Christ Jesus).
Bless the Lord oh, my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment